Monday 29 August 2011

Exfobrusher wash review...

So i thought i'd do a review on this product. I purchased this quite a while back and no longer use it but i thought i'd do a review anyway. What made me buy it was the brush on the top. I was looking for something that would be good at getting into the pores and removing excess makeup. At night i cleansed and toned to take my makeup off then in the morning i would use this to wash my face with. This may sound disguisting but you can tell just how well it's working because the soap in the bristles turns into a grey/beige colour which is the makeup that i hadn't removed well enough. It left my face feeling really smooth. The consistancy of the soap inside wasn't great as it seemed to be very runny/watery. Although i would say its a great product as you can continue to use the brush with your prefered face wash. I would recommend this product.


(picture from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment